I was pretty busy with "real" work this week, so I'm posting a bit late. Next week will come early.
I had an idea for a dumb game so I made it.
I'm planning to make a potentially not-safe-for-work post in the future, so I figured I'd put together a plugin to handle it without offending anyone. Here is the Make Safe For Work WordPress plugin.
This week I finished my hopefully bug-free plugin Dashboard Site Notes. You can also enjoy this timelapse video that I actually made a few weeks ago of the basil plant in my kitchen.
Over the last week I've been working on releasing some WordPress plugins, both to have some CV-fodder in my upcoming quest to find a developer job in Stockholm and to unify some bits of code that I've been using on various client sites while allowing them to stay updated via the plugin manager. I guess a bonus is that some other people might find them useful as well.
The first one is Admin Search by ID which took about 15 minutes to put together, and just allows admin users to search for posts by id instead of having to manipulate the url (not very client-friendly).
The other one, Post Type Taxonomy Archives, already existed in about a dozen forms by other plugin authors, but I wanted a bit of WordPress plugin writing practice so went ahead with it anyway.